How to update Shipping Options in Bulk
This feature is useful if you have decided to change the courier service that you have been using so far, or if you would like to add a new alternative shipping provider.
To update/change shipping options in bulk you need to follow these steps:
- Go to Products Page and select the items you want to update
- Now click on the Edit product dropdown and choose the option: Shipping options
- You can now set the shipping options you provide along with their costs
- Remember to tick the boxes for the options which you would like to Update/Change
- When you’re done with editing the shipping options, please be sure to press Save and Revise – to apply the changes to live items on eBay
This will apply the same shipping options to all the selected items. If you do not wish to do so, please use a spreadsheet to bulk update the shipping options for each item or you can update them one-by-one using the Ad-Lister interface. If you already have a product type created with shipping options, you can assign it to the items you want so that you won’t deal with shipping options anymore.