Creating products in Ad-Lister
There are three main ways of creating products in Ad-Lister, and this article will guide you through all of them.
First way – Creating a product from scratch
Creating a new product in Ad-Lister is very simple, just follow these steps:
1) First of all, go to the Products page, and click on “+Add Product” on the right-hand side of the page, as such:
2) Afterwards, you will have to choose the correct eBay category for the product that you’re about to create.
3) Now, you’ll be redirected to the editing page. Here you’ll have to fill in vital information about the product, such as its title, subtitle, price, description, images, shipping details, etc.
4) Once you’re done, click save on the bottom of the page.
Second way – Creating a new product by cloning an existing product
The second way of creating a product is by cloning an existing one. This is useful whenever you have a couple of products that are very similar to each other, and you don’t want to create the second product from scratch. Simply clone the first one, make the necessary adjustments, and you’re done.
In order to clone an existing product, please follow these steps:
1) Go to the Products page
2) Tick the box next to the product(s) that you wish to clone.
3) Go to the Product actions drop-down menu on the top of the page, and click on Clone.
Third way – Creating a new product by uploading a .csv spreadsheet
You can also create new products by uploading a .csv spreadsheet. This is by far the fastest way of creating new products.
1) Once you have your new .csv spreadsheet ready, hover over the Products tab and click on Product upload.
2) Choose your file and upload it.
3) Make sure you select “Import new inventory” rather than “Update existing inventory”, then simply click “Update inventory”, as shown here:
And your newly created products should be on the Products page.