What is an eBay token?
A “token” is a link between Ad-Lister and an e-commerce platform, such as eBay. These connections expire every 12 months, and they need to be renewed for security measures.
How do I renew my eBay token?
In order to renew your eBay token, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to Settings -> eBay account
- Make sure you log out of eBay on all of your open tabs in the browser
- Tick the box “I have logged out from all existing eBay accounts…”
- Click on “Change/Update” button.
- Sign in to your eBay account with your eBay credentials (not your Ad-Lister credentials!)
- Confirm by clicking on “I agree“
- Your security token has now been updated
Note: Please keep in mind that you will have to renew your security token every 12 months. You will receive a notification on the dashboard when the token is about to expire.