Template tags are the buttons that you usually have around the Description of your item on the listing page, holding text information about your company, shipping, returns, etc.
You can change the content of your template tags simply in one go and it will be updated on all the listings. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Design -> Template tags
- Edit the ones you have by clicking on the “Edit” button in line with each tag
- Edit the content and press Save
Note: In order for the changes to take effect, you need to revise your existing items with the “Description” option.
You can also create a new template tag by clicking on “Add template tag”
You can use the newly created tag to hold information which is usually common to your items. You can later on insert this to your Description. This saves you time in adding the same text again and again.
- Go to Products and click to Edit your items. Scroll to the Description
- Click on “Insert tag or Campaign” to be able to include the already saved information.
- Below the description box, you will be able to select which tag to include
Note: You can create a new template tag, but that will not automatically show up on your design. If you want extra tags to be included on your listing page, please contact us.