We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;
“Our Site” means this website ad-lister.co.uk owned and operated by us;
“UK and EU Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and
“We/Us/Our” means Just Applications LTD, a limited company registered in November 2006 in England under company number 05986601 whose registered address is 90 Whitehouse Common Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 6HD, Our VAT number is 905 6142 42.
“eBay Secure Token” means a secure link between Our Site and the third Party site eBay, the eBay password is not provided to Us and permission is necessary to use Our Site. Tokens maybe revoked at any time within your eBay account and are the only secure way to work with eBay and third party systems.
2. Information About Us
- 2.1 Our Site, ad-lister.co.uk, is owned and operated us.
- 2.2 We are a member of Federation of Small Businesses
- 2.3 We provide certified eBay applications regulated and controlled by eBay
- 2.4 We provide a number of software solutions for online sellers comprising ogf listing tools, order management and full stock control.
3. Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
4. What Data Do We Collect?
Data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit your agreement to link your account to eBay or upload any other data to our site, for example, when signing up for an Account. We ask for your consent to eBay then we store a secure link to eBay (without holding your password) to collect some or all of the following data by using an eBay Secure Token:
- 4.1 Your eBay user Account Information, Name, Address, Telephone Number.
- 4.2 We DO NOT store or know your eBay password.
- 4.3 eBay Product Listings Information, Active and Non Active for use with product import and revisions.
- 4.4 eBay product statuses and QTY to auto revise the item.
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
- 5.1 All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- 5.2 We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- 5.2.1 Providing and managing your Account;
- 5.2.2 Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- 5.2.3 Supplying Our products and services to you;
- 5.2.4 Automated services on Our Site to you;
- 5.2.5 Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- 5.2.6 Responding to communications from you;
- 5.2.7 Supplying you with email newsletters and alerts that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by visiting your account profile;
- 5.2.8 Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
- 5.3 With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news and offers on Our products or services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- 6.1 We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- 6.2 Your data will only be stored within Secure ISO standard Data centres within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
- 6.3 Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- 6.4 Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- 6.4.1 PCI Compliant Data Scans Run at regular intervals
- 6.4.2 ISO 27001 Accredited Data Centre
- 6.5 Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
7. Do We Share Your Data?
- 7.1 We may share your data with Our companies in Our group.
- 7.2 We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- 7.3 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- 7.4 In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
8. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- 8.2 In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
9. How Can You Control Your Data?
- 9.1 When you submit information via Our Site, you are given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details by managing your Account).
- 9.2 If you decide at any time to cancel your subscription, you can also revoke Our access to your eBay account by visiting your eBay third party settings held within your eBay account.
10. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 10.1 You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
11. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to view your data, we store your personal data within the ‘My Profile; section on Our Site.
12. What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
- 12.2 By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site for marketing purposes. For more details, please refer to section 5, above, and to section 12.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site.
- 12.3 All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- 12.4 Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below in section 12.6. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 12.10, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- 12.5 Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- 12.6 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Certain of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit Our Site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below in section 12.10.
- 12.7 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- 12.8 You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- 12.9 It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
13. Contacting Us