What are eBay categories?
eBay categories allow buyers to search for items that are based on certain criteria of use, for example – Home&Garden > Garden > Garden & Patio > Garden Clothing & Gear > Gloves
Each eBay category has a different set of Items Specifics which can be used to refine the search within the given category.
How can you edit eBay categories in bulk?
You can add/change eBay categories in Bulk by following these steps:
- Go to the Products page and select the items you would like to update with the new categories
- Now click on the Edit Product dropdown and choose the option: eBay Category
- Select which category you want to update and choose the right one by clicking on the Browse button
- Remember to tick the box in front of the Category in order to apply the changes
- When you’re done with adding/changing eBay categories you have to press Save and Revise and choose the right options for revision
This will change/update the eBay categories for all of the selected listings.