Can you list from Ad-Lister to Amazon?
Yes, you can! Listing products on Amazon has just got a lot easier. With Ad-Lister you can push your products to Amazon in just a few clicks.
This feature comes built-into Ad-Lister and it was specially developed to make running your online business easier, faster, and a lot simpler.
You won’t need to hire extra staff to take care of your Amazon listings because this feature is fully integrated with our software, making it easy to use by anyone with minimal knowledge of Ad-Lister.
The advantages of purchasing this feature are the following:
- You don’t need any additional software to list on both eBay and Amazon
- Ad-Lister allows you to quickly set up the Amazon details of the products that you would like to list
Listing your products on Amazon will allow you to access its vast customer base, thus making your products more visible to the masses – increasing the chances of them getting sold.
If you’re on Amazon, you won’t have trouble building up the confidence of the customer to convince them to buy something because it already has a built-in trust that transfers when a customer purchases something.
When can I start listing products on Amazon?
You can start listing on Amazon as soon as you sign up to use Ad-lister. How? – by following these easy steps:
- Hover your mouse over Platforms in the top menu and click on Add New Platform
- Select Add platform and Amazon to confirm
- On the Amazon platform page Add the Amazon store name and select which marketplace you would like to list on UK/US/DE (leave the Friendly Name field as it is) and click on Connect
- Once you have clicked on connect, you will be prompted to log in to your Amazon account, and then you will have to Authorize Ad-Lister as a Developer.
- After this step, you will be prompted to a new screen where you will be able to see your Amazon Seller ID and Token, you will have to copy into the appropriate fields in Ad-Lister
- Once you’re done, click Save and you are ready to start listing products on Amazon!
Do I need to create separate products that will be listed on Amazon?
No! You can use your existing products to list on Amazon – that’s the beauty of it.