Can you list from Ad-Lister to Amazon?
Yes, you can! Listing products on Amazon has just got a lot easier. With Ad-Lister you can push your products to Amazon in just a few clicks.
This feature comes built-into Ad-Lister and it was specially developed to make running your online business easier, faster, and a lot simpler.
You won’t need to hire extra staff to take care of your Amazon listings because this feature is fully integrated with our software, making it easy to use by anyone with minimal knowledge of Ad-Lister.
The advantages of purchasing this feature are the following:
- You don’t need any additional software to list on both eBay and Amazon
- Ad-Lister allows you to quickly set up the Amazon details of the products that you would like to list
Listing your products on Amazon will allow you to access its vast customer base, thus making your products more visible to the masses – increasing the chances of them getting sold.
If you’re on Amazon, you won’t have trouble building up the confidence of the customer to convince them to buy something because it already has a built-in trust that transfers when a customer purchases something.
When can I start listing products on Amazon?
You can start listing on Amazon as soon as you sign up to use Ad-lister. How? by following these easy steps:
- In order to allow Ad-Lister to send and receive data from your Amazon store please go to Amazon MWS
- Then click the “Sign into your developer account” button.
- Log into your Amazon developer account, and navigate to User Permissions
- Click “Authorize a Developer”
- Use “Ad-Lister” for Application Name and “4671-2521-5538” (“1237-1414-2320” for US, “4532-0872-0007” for AU) for Application’s Developer Account Number. Click Next.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and click the Next button
- Copy your Seller ID and MWS Authorization Token into the form and click “Save”
Do I need to create separate products that will be listed on Amazon?
No! You can use your existing products to list on Amazon – that’s the beauty of it.